Request booking info
Weddings • Reunions • Parties
Our winery’s quaint, timeless charm makes it a perfect retreat to book a memorable event unlike any other. Pirtle winery is located in a beautiful, historic midwestern church in a quiet area. For weddings, receptions, and parties large and small, we provide ample space and a delightful ambiance for any type of event. Give us a call to schedule an event worth remembering.
The space is not available for rent:
- New Year’s Day
- St Patrick’s Day weekend
- Easter Sunday
- Cinco de Mayo weekend
- Memorial Day weekend
- Independence Day weekend
- Harvest Day (date TBA)
- Applefest weekend (date TBA)
- Irishfest weekend (date TBA)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Saturdays in September and October
Other dates may be blacked out by the management.
- The indoor Winegarden currently has seating for approximately 50 people. The men’s and ladies’ restrooms will be shared with other winery customers and staff. Due to the historical status of the building, facilities are not handicapped accessible.
- Additional seating for approximately 60 is available in our outdoor Winegarden on select dates for a separate cost.
Deposits and Fees
- An initial non-refundable deposit is required to hold your event date.
- The remaining balance is required on or before the rental date.
- Rental fees & deposits are payable by cash, check, money order or credit card.
- A valid credit card number must be provided upon signing of rental agreement to cover any additional rental fees that may incur.
- The entire winery is a non-smoking area. Smoking is permitted outside only. We ask that you are courteous to other guests. Please use receptacles that have been provided.
Food and Drink
- You may bring food for your guests if you wish, however, currently there is no prep kitchen area available. Crockpots and sterno warming of cooked foods is permitted.
- Due to the limits of our state winery licensing, only alcohol produced or purchased by Pirtle Winery is permitted on the premises. It is illegal and will be considered a breach of the rental contract. Non-alcoholic beverages of your choice are permitted at your event.
- In accordance with Missouri State law, we will not serve any guest who, in our sole judgment, appears to be intoxicated, nor will we allow any alcohol to be served to a minor at any time.
- Any such breach will result in you and your guests being required to leave immediately.
Decoration and Entertainment
- Decorating is limited to tabletops only. Tablecloths and centerpieces are allowed. Banners may be taped to the bar. Please check with staff for special considerations.
- Only battery-operated candles are allowed.
- No confetti, rice or similar substances are allowed.
- Outside entertainment must be approved by Pirtle Winery.
- You are responsible for timely clean up at the end of the rental period.
- Tables must be cleared; trash must be collected from all waste-baskets including restrooms and placed outside the downstairs door for pick up. Trash bags will be provided by Pirtle Winery.
- The staff will clean all wine glasses and floor.
- Additional charges of $50.00 per hour will apply to guest’s bill if failure to comply with clean-up procedures occurs.
- Renter will be charged for loss of or broken glassware at $5.00 each.
- Time spent in the space after allotted time will be charged at full hour intervals. For example: 30 minutes over will be charged for a full hour.